Monday, February 6, 2012

Free Spirited Natural Light Photography |Gracyn + Addison|

This is an exciting post for me, my first blog post for my first Cane Savannah Photography clients... don't mind me as I do a little jig over here in the corner!

Gracyn and Addison's daddy contacted me when sweet Gracyn was still in the NICU after her birth. She was born over a month early, due to her mommy having suffered from preeclampsia. This hits home for me as a new mom, because my little sweet was also induced several weeks early for the same issue. Thanks be to God that both our sweet girls are healthy and thriving.

I went to high school with Chris & Destin, so I had seen several pictures that the new mom and dad had posted online, but it was still a shock when I got to their home, and saw exactly how tiny she was. I'm pretty sure they got tired of me repeating myself, "y'all, I mean... she's T.I.N.Y." as if they didn't already know. She was such a precious little ball of baby that I just wanted to curl her up and carry her around in my pocket.
Big sister Addison is also a cutie, with the biggest, prettiest eyes. Her eyelashes are to die for. I also snapped a few of the 4th girl in the house, little Lola, their new puppy. I give kudos to mom and dad, new preemie & new puppy?! Much braver than I am.

Hope you enjoy the sweetness as much as I did....

Gracyn




Addison + Lola
(another little bit that I could take home in my pocket)







is there anything cuter than sweet baby feet?


well yes, maybe a big sister lovin' on her little sister








look at those pretty eyes! jealous.


And one more of the sisters


What fabulous little girls to get Cane Savannah Photography off the ground and running!!




*all images are property of Cane Savannah Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment